This company initially had 7 desktop printers (multiple brands) spread over 2 floors and used by 30 employees
- Tons of paperwork littering office
- Ordering and storing toner was time-consuming
- Did not have booklet-making functionality or 11x17” print capability on their devices, so outsourcing was the only option
- Scanning could only be done on certain printers
- Sorting and storing of their accounts payable/receivable was a manual process (document management was non-existent)
After a full officeFLOW assessment and consultation, this company chose to take a phased approach and consolidate printers on their first floor and measure success before deciding upon floor 2. Thus, 3 printers were consolidated into 1 Canon MFP.
- Enhanced functionality on the new Canon machine, including the ability to produce booklets in-house – no more outsourcing!
- Only one set of toner is now needed and is auto-replenished by Canon
- Automation of sorting and storing account files through implementation of Advanced Desktop and Sharescan
Results have been very positive for this customer. They have called upon Canon to help them do the same on their second floor!